
A bunch of stuff from my brain:
"Thank You" to those who commented on my letter to Sara~~&, for anyone who read it, a lil' wave. That day was harder for me than it has been in a decade. I think it was because there isn't a baby/toddler here anymore. This was also the first year that my mom, my mother-in-law, and my DH (uh, Daddy) forgot. Even the kids didn't realize until the balloons arrived. I was feeling very alone on the 19th; as the years stretch on, that probably won't change.
Kudos to my friend Deb! After church, she handed me a ribbon-tied package of page protectors! For all the stuff I save!!
I played nurse this week as hubby languished in bed with a wicked virus. On Thur., I packed him off to the hospital for x-rays. He does not have pneumonia or influenza, but I am currently not breathing easily. Life is like a see-saw--I go up, you go down, and vice-versa.
"Hard To Hold" may be one of the most poorly cast and edited films, ever! Sorry, Rick, I luv ya, but WhatWereYouThinking?! You look and sound terrific, your acting was great, but the rest of the cast--??--still, I'm glad I now own the dvd. If only for the insight that my kids will gain about me someday. Could you make another movie?
"Lazy Monday" now joins the skit/rap as a shout-out to SNL's "Lazy Sunday". My pal Lynn can make me laugh with just a few words from either drama! "Mack on some cupcakes~~take a ride in my corolla~~macchiato!~~your mom's gonna love that menorrah~~true dat, true dat~~we're gonna be taken to a dreamworld of magic!" So, Google the rap title and follow the links. It's Laugh Therapy.
My oldest son, the tweenager, has issued a command that I no longer Blog about him. As you may have predicted upon reading that sentence, I feel compelled to tell you that HE has said this and HE doesn't want to be a blog subject. From this moment forth, HE shall now be referred to as "HE". So there won't be any confusion.
:-) Sure could use an icon right here!
(sketch googled from http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/supertux-stuff-10.png)
3 comments:
love the shout out in this entry! it's like making somebody's Christmas letter...fabulous! as far as the eldest son...Aaron! Aaron! Aaron! Aaron! Aaron! Aaron! there, I've said it! My ornery side sometimes works overtime!
Yo Stein, Yo Feuerstein,
You think yo copy-cat rap is tighter than mine?
Can't happen, you got no boast...
Here's how we spend a day out on the 'mommie coast'!!!
LOL!!! My homies are reading my blog! :-)
Post a Comment