Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Inspired

We have an ordinary digital camera that frustrates more than pleases. Before vacation, I found Steph's blog (see Link List and click her name!). She is an amazing photographer, capturing her subjects clearly and profoundly. I was inspired to experiment a bit and this is what I got....



2 comments:

Colloquist said...

Beautiful! Love that first one especially. Well done! And hey...thanks for the bday wishes and the link! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!! I'm so in love with jellyfish forms, and I'm jealous that you have access to an aquarium where you live. We're too far inland, I guess :(

Thank you for the kudos! I have to attribute any talent to my kids, who have made my attention more acute to the smallest of details. They have helped me see everything with a refreshed focus. And a nice camera has helped--I actually like the Canon Elph that I can stick in my pocket and take everywhere; my EOS is cumbersome but helpful when I want to capture small things and make them seem larger. If that makes sense.